A fifth-generation farmer in southern Minnesota, I know the challenges of managing a farm-business.
With an MBA from Columbia Business School and executive roles with John Deere and General Electric, my unique experience and skill-set have positioned me to help.
Frustrated with the lack of affordable, trustworthy farm advisory tools, my business partner, Deanna Lahre, and I have built the tools we’re offering here.
My Mission as The Farm CFO
is to provide users with the necessary tools to stay competitive in today’s grain commodity markets. The Farm CFO has set out to disrupt the agricultural industry by leveraging modern technology in ways that have not yet been used and integrating data from multiple resources in convenient, centralized ways. By utilizing these technologies, we can bring the tools previously only available to large corporations to users at an affordable price point.
- Co-Founder of Hanson Lahre, Inc. – Publisher of Croptomize and The Farm CFO suite of tools
- Founder + CEO of Connect The Grey – A platform for enabling entrepreneurs
- Partner Lu Magnus – Contemporary art gallery in New York City
- Associate, Energy Financial Services with General Electric
- Business Development Manager, Wind Energy, John Deere
- Analyst, Avant Energy
It helps to have a place to bounce ideas, hear what someone you trust has to say, know when to sell… Croptomize does that.
You don’t want to go to the coffee shop for advice on your marketing plan. Good thing we listened to Croptomize instead of our neighbor.
What’s in The Farm CFO’s Toolkit?
$30 a month or
$300 a year
- Current Year Hedging Model
- Weekly Market Reports
- Exclusive Weekly Hedging Report
- Private Facebook Group
The Farm CFO
$99 a month or
$999 a year
- Everything in Croptomize Pro
- Multi-Year Hedging Strategy
- Farm CFO Academy
- Cash Flow Projection Tools
- Weekly Private-Group Zoom Call